User avatar

Funkymomo

  • Art & Photography Re: Aemon

    Oh wow, that's so cool! wish I could do that! IT's really cool how you covered thier face with hair, i'mm guessing you didn't like you their face came out? ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt Bomer (White Collar)

    Wow, this is a great portrait! Although I don't know who matt bomer is it still looks great! My favorite part is his eyes, you did a great job and ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: :D

    1. LOVE! Gret colors, it looks like something I painted once. I like the lines in it, from the clouds and waves. If anything, the right side was a little ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The YWS Ship

    This looks really good, it's so neat and you have great details. Nothing to critisize really, but I wanted to tell you that this picture inspired me to draw a ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ezra - profile angle

    Well, were'a a seriously mean critique! :) hopefully not! You seem to be missing your arms. They're there, but you should make them more visible. Also the lower chest is ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Naruto Chibi

    Hi! this is really good. I see you did it with colored pencils ( I think). They can be good, but sometimes look a little unprofessional. You did a good ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Newest(:

    1. I like it! Well, the colors seem a little off, I feel like the colors didn't all look to good together. 2. roses have been done 3.I like it, ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1 War of the worlds- can you say DRAGING? 2 Chains- can you say DRAGGING? 3 Tom Saywer- What was even the point? 4 The Gawgon and the boy- seriously? ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Picturesque

    hey! You should get a better camera. You're great at positioning yourself to get a good picture, but your camera's to low quality for these to be really good. The ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Salvador Dali

    WOW those were big! I think the purple dots in the 1st picture were a bit to bright and obvious, but otherwise you're a really good painter, you seem to ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing of a girl

    She appears to be missing an arm.

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Hand Painted Chair.

    Me and my friends Amfliflier and Hammyhannerz painted this for a chair ity. :) I did the flower on the side and the spring part of the top. I also ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Auto portrait.

    It feels like it's. . . missing something, I guess. More emotion maybe. It's really good though, you did a good job on details like the eye. did you cover ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Childhood Necklace

    I kind of agree with Blueraspberry, it's a little awkward to look at. I also would have liked more light in the bottomright corner, just enough to see the texture ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: His Fists...

    It looks pretty good, but I feel like it's missing something. It feels to. . . Soft. Maybe more lines or more shading? You did a really good job on ...

    Feb 24, 2011


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe