User avatar

Funkymomo

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    yes, I believe you're a male model. :) if you are that person though, you're gorgeous!

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: War Is Simple. Right?

    I don't think wars are simple because you can't just say, " Let's stop fighting and bring the troops back home." If you do that, then we get a war ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Statistical Nonsense Post

    Go freeport! We rock! I find it funny that our little town of 8,000 people has more YWS users than New York. :) Freeport can't be that small! An old ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Statistical Nonsense Post

    Go freeport! We rock! I find it funny that our little town of 8,000 people has more YWS users than New York. :)

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    freckles, tall, either red hair and glasses or brown hair and braces. green eyes.

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10 Definitely!

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    lol, at first I thought it was about me, becasue it said HATER's of JUSTIN BEIBER and I said, " Ok, I'll admit it, I don't hate justin beiber, then ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    I was so confused when I read that! now everyone thinks you're a thirteen year old girl who looks like me!

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You have really pretty eyes, Sweetmoments! And Geronimo, I like your hair! You're all so pretty!:)

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    . . . me gone.

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Where'd your username come from?

    I had mine before, but I thought of it because Momo is my nickname and I'm wierd, but Weirdmomo doesn't sound that good, hence funkymomo!

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty.

    I'm bipolar on the issue, I see both sides points and agree strongly with both. I know, it's weird. But I want to debate the pro death penalty side for ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    I agree with you, but this is a debate forum and you should support your opinions with facts.

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    what adds to the hilarity of that is the fact that there are ten likes.

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: January '11 Stats

    Top 10 Cities: 1. London 2. Auckland, NZ 3. Freeport, Maine, USA 4. Melbourne, AUS 5. Sydney, AUS 6. Brisbane, AUS 7. Ottawa, CAN 8. Edinburgh, Scotland, UK 9. Calgary, ...

    Feb 14, 2011


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson