User avatar

Funkymomo

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    Did I say I was finished? ;)

    May 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    Alright everyone! I've basically got the rough sketch done, on to colors!! :) You're all coming out so great!

    May 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    I can't work on the picture until I get this done, please help me!

    May 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    alright, i'm on it! ( although Volt's bolt is coming out of a cloud right above Cspr who's being laser-attacked by penguinattack.

    May 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    Alright everyone but despetsnaz, you're going to be small because you're not well known.

    May 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    Thanks masquerade, I was just going to do a sundress like thing, so the picture helps lol!

    May 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    OK Kyllorac, everyone. I'll get right on it. Well, it should be done in 10-12 months. Jk, mabye 2-3 weeks. I have rough drafts for 13 people. Tip: If you ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    Umm, are you sure people will know you for that Kyllorac?

    May 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    Alright everyone, you've got your spots. and to remind myself, Lavenderblue- Peach from Mario ( sorry Peach!)

    May 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    Demeter, you're gonna be simba, and Jenth, you can be a tigah and Beckiw's fine as Toroto, Azila will have to deal. XD So far: Photo_23.jpg that person waving is ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    Alright you guys!

    May 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    Alright! So far- ME- in production Peach- done CSPR- in production Amfliflier- Done everyone else- almost started

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    ok!

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    Ok Cspr, will do!

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    alright you guys, since you're the first, you get prime spots!

    Apr 30, 2011


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard