User avatar

Funkymomo

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The History of Time

    thanks!

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Luna- poseidon continued I was exhausted when I reached the shore. I looked around at the small woodsy camp. I could hear the sounds of a volleyball game going on ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Umm, I wanted to write my entrance but I had dinner. Anyway, I'm going to write about entering camp, so thats what this is. Luna-posidon " Have a good time ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Hi! I wanna join! Name: Luna Penelope Saunders Age: 12 Parents: God: Poseidon Mortal: Trisha Saunders Appearence: Luna has long brown hair that’s slightly wavy at the bottom and gray-blue ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Beauty's Beast

    You spelled Gaston wrong

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Secret Short Death of Mr. Everdeen

    I liked it, it was an interesting perspective on his death. I think you shouldn't have put in the stuff about hunting being illegal and those details. Other wise it ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Does the seem interesting?

    YEs, it seems interesting although I don't know what you would base the story on. It's a start though.

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Take Flight

    It was great, one of the few poems that I actually kind of wanted to read. I like the message and the only thing I have to say is maybe ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I guess I should post this.

    I'm new. I write. that's pretty much it. I allready posted an idea for a story, but it's not my best writing so I should have waited to post something. ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The History of Time

    Hi. This is just a small sample of how I write. And the end of this piece is not the end of this story. It probably needs a lot of ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well Letting you know about me.

    Hey there OBwriter97! I'm new too; I joined last night. I'm hoping to read some of your stories!

    Oct 11, 2010


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger