User avatar

Funkymomo

  • Lounge, The Re: Help with a name

    Haven't heard of that. Ren :)

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Names names names!

    Hey! My friends and I are writing a book and we all came up with original names for it. I already posted a poll but wanted to post it heard ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Help with a name

    I'd put Nova back on, personally. I feel like it would end up winning. You don't have many votes yet. I took it down because it wasn't one of the ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Help with a name

    I tried to take Nova off the list and all the votes went away I'm so sorry!!! :(

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    I think ten is a little young, but 13 and up is OK, depending on the reason you're dating. Most people in my school date for popularity, attention. Recently me ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Help with a name

    I don't like Rhode because it sounds like what you would call a street. Get it?

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Help with a name

    All the character's are young. Sunshine's a sweet, innocent little 7 year old who can talk to animals, Rhode's an athletic pretty smart preteen, and Ren's a leaderlike, funny, almost ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo.

    My name is Molly too!

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Help with a name

    Some friends and I are writing a story and we all tried to come up with interesting, uncommon names. I want to know what your favorites are and if you ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    nice, named Jasmine, brown hair, brown eyes, tall, tan. Basically you look like the jasmine I know.

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    I can't :P

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    long thick hair, some kind of brown. Brown eyes, not extremely tall. Glasses or contacts.

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    I've been gone for a MONTH and you're still not past the chariot race?!?

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    No Good Deed- Wicked ( the play)

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Newest(:

    1. I like it! Well, the colors seem a little off, I feel like the colors didn't all look to good together. 2. roses have been done 3.I like it, ...

    Mar 22, 2011


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus