User avatar

Fullmetal13

  • Art & Photography Re: A man and a bear

    Holy crap! I love the bear. it's hecka cook and the person hase great lines. I'm not the best artist in the world in fact I kinda suck. I really ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Feathers of Fire

    dude this looks so cool. I saw the title for the peice and i was just like 'this sounds cool' and then i saw it. it really makes me wanna ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: From today on, I let down my pride, and do what is told

    Dude this was freaking epic. I like the guy with all the darkness surrounding him. It reminds me of Venitas from kingdom hearts. I usually don't even like 'art' because ...

    Dec 10, 2011


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling