User avatar

Fullmetal13

  • Art & Photography Re: Feathers of Fire

    dude this looks so cool. I saw the title for the peice and i was just like 'this sounds cool' and then i saw it. it really makes me wanna ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Eternity

    i really like that it doesn't fully rhyme. It shows creativity and ingenuity on your part to make it flow like that without making it rhyme. I like the last ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Originality is Dead

    I like this. I'm not going to ultra critiqu but i really like this. It seems like everywhere when someone starts doing someone everyone else does something. It's up to ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Young Writers Censorship

    jas...i love you right now...i love that you're comment is the only one that hasn't totally made me rage and rant

    Dec 11, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Young Writers Censorship

    thanks for proving my point snoink

    Dec 11, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Young Writers Censorship

    I love that this created traphic on here. I enjoyed reading the comments. I just wanna say i don't leave cuz it was hard as hell finding this ((yes i ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Young Writers Censorship

    I know that this is for betterment but why not make it for freedom of speach. I haven't been able to find one like this that has as good of ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Stuck with Your Conscience

    I really love this. It makes me think of some kind of bully or someone who's just a horrible person just getting whats been coming to them. I love the ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Young Writers Censorship

    I just want to say that I like this site. I really do but I think this point system is a little...controlling. I think that critiqueing is taken way to ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Martyrs Generation

    I'm not going to critique every little nitpick of this. I think over all your word choice was good but a little redundant. I agree that our generations falling to ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Dance Chapter One

    this is wayyyyyy too long to read.......................................................................................................................................................................

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Better Tomorrow

    How do you see me? Am I weird, not normal gross, ugly, strange or informal Do you see my beauty, beneath my skin? Do you see My pasts sins? Or ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: From today on, I let down my pride, and do what is told

    Dude this was freaking epic. I like the guy with all the darkness surrounding him. It reminds me of Venitas from kingdom hearts. I usually don't even like 'art' because ...

    Dec 10, 2011


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison