User avatar

Fullmetal13

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Under My Skin

    holy crap all i can say is this is awesome. it all flowed poetry and all the rhymes..magnificent. there were some rhymes I looked back on and just thought 'how ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Offended People Offend Me!!!

    nnoooh nnoooh i write what i want where i want so yeah....buy me more lemon pledge

    Dec 13, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Offended People Offend Me!!!

    nnooohhh nnoooh i keep it on general asrticles.

    Dec 13, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Offended People Offend Me!!!

    Hey guys it's me, Walter. For you dimwits still telling me to post my blog on the blog thingy it's not going to happen. Posting it on a forum gets ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Wave

    i like it. it's very descriptive. i used to live on the beach and it made me want to go boogie boading again lol. so onto business -stern face- your ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 16 and realising...

    I didn't understand this at first but i started listening to drake while reading this and it's been helping with the trickier pieces. this is really cool. i mean i'm ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Anger Brings Blood

    this is good

    Dec 13, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Weddings and What My Plans Are

    it's supposed to be a blog. i publish it as an article so it gets up on the wall hence getting more traphic

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Red Carpets

    I like the theme of this and it can probably be critiqued to death but i am personally against critiquing something that comes from someones heart and i can tell ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Weddings and What My Plans Are

    Well a while ago, my cousin, Sam got married. My grandma catered the whole thing and it was big and splashy and a real pain in the ass. I love ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Critiques Welcome

    I’ve been abandoned And beaten And this life. I’m treatin’ Everything like it’s a joke. Being serious hurts. I’d much rather play around, Liftin’ up girls skirts Pain catches up, ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Young Writers Censorship

    I love how the actual teenagers who comment on this are the ones who agree you know the people that this site's aimed at. YOUNG writers. i knew i'd have ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Home In My Heart

    quick and simple. it's not really so much of the flow of this that i like because i don't think it flows but it seems more that it's not meant ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: That's So Gay!

    this...really really touched me...i struggle everyday with everyone calling me a faggot or asking me if i like d*** or other things and this...this is really something. i love it ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A man and a bear

    Holy crap! I love the bear. it's hecka cook and the person hase great lines. I'm not the best artist in the world in fact I kinda suck. I really ...

    Dec 11, 2011


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta