User avatar

Fruits_Basket99Tohru

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Smash Bros. New Adventure Story (1st edition)

    Yay, the updated version is now up! A link to it is here . Previous reviewers, no need to review, but I would like at least a couple critiques including ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Smash Bros. New Adventure Story Prologue/Ch 1 (2nd edition)

    Hi everyone, it's Fruit again! Since I've made so many changes to my original draft, here's the new and improved second edition! As can be seen in the title. :D ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Anthony He watched Andy hurry off and asked, "Ringo, you don't have much control of your emotions at all, do you?" Ringo blushed, but forced himself to clear away all ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews in 15 days!

    Hehe...nice job, Insomnia! Keep up the good work, and hope you make it! :D Anyway, my results as of today: Day 5 48 total reviews; 7 done today Remaining Reviews ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapjack

    Aw, how cute! Nice job. :D I thought it was a little weird how he (it's a he, right...?) has 2 things on his head. Just pointing that out to ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Little of Everything!! Points Up For Gabs

    Hey, very nice. Great photos. And also, *hint hint* *cough cough* *hack hack* Title! Money Heart--this was super cool, I think. However, as Elinor said, the loose change sorta detracted ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Anthony He sighed. "Geez, guys. Do we really have to do this again ? And Ringo, if you were that disgusted with the Froot Loops, then don't eat them in ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More of My Drawings

    You know, I normally really don't like caricatures, but I must say you are amazing with a pencil and some paper. :) I think all the others' comments hold true, ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Leaves (drawing)

    Hi, Mo! I need to get my review count up, so here I am. :) For the first picture, I absolutely love the colors! Maybe you could've blended them a ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    (I think I'm just going to post my new character in the DT since we've already started the story. :)) Anthony He'd heard Ringo's latest comment and jokingly replied, "It ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Becki's Archive - Updated December 19th

    Wow--these are so amazing! I'd never be able to take photos this good... First Installment First Picture-- Very nice and pretty. The clouds are the best part, although I'm not ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: (Unnamed) Chapter four prologue

    Hi again! :) I'm just spewing out these reviews... Private Mekki , only survivor of squad 2115 I suggest adding in the bolded comma and also capitalizing squad. It seems ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: (Unnamed) chapter one

    Here I am, yet again! :) A review for your updated version comin' up... I commented on your opening sentence already, but I think you didn't change anything except making ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews in 15 days!

    Here we go: as of Day 4: 41 total reviews, 7 done today Remaining Reviews to Reach Goal: 74 Not quite a multiple of 7, so I might end up ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: LordLoredaen's Art Thread

    Hey, nice job. I like your theme as far as consistency goes. :) Today, 1:11 PM: (my time zone) As you noted, the lined paper is sorta distracting and takes ...

    Dec 10, 2009


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug