User avatar

Fruits_Basket99Tohru

  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    Zelda She forced herself to tear her gaze away from Shadow Link. "Um, Link, I-I'm OK..." "Oh!" Shadow Link snorted. "Of course you'll give heed to his words, but you ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    *Yeah, I agree, Emi. But we should most likely discuss this in the DT (Discussion Thread): here . Yup. :)*

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews in 15 days!

    OK, I know I'm clogging up this whole forum thingy, but I want to update daily. Just one of my annoying tidbits. :D As of: Day 8 69 total reviews; ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Church property

    Whoa. :shock: These are so amazing! Wish my church had such beautiful grounds. I don't believe I have any criticism at all. I'm sorry, but it's late at night for ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiffany's Photography

    Whoa, these are huge! Yes, it would be nice if you resized them next time. ;) Pic #1-- OK, this is very nice and pretty, but some of the closer ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Bubblez

    Wow, these are so cool! I admire your sister's talent at blowing bubbles as well. :P I love the colors of the bubbles, especially in the first one. They seem ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: LordLoredaen's Art Thread

    OK, here I am to review the first set of pics! You're really into your series, aren't you...? Ryle Vao, Jedi Knight-- This picture is pretty cool. Lightsaber is awesome, ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: FB Book 1 Ch 1 Part B

    Hey, Hawkie! Thanks for the review. :) I think I fixed most of your suggestions, but I'm not sure what you think about the more padded ending thingy. You don't ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowcovered amazingland (Updated 12/17)

    Hi Irish! :) This was so beautiful! I really like your title ( Shrub-thingberries, haha! :lol:) and the snow and the berries and the branches and the...well, to put it ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nothing in Particular

    Very exciting, Daydreamer! I see you're not only an artist but also a photography enthusiast! :) Butterfly-- I like how the gnarled tree is, like, right next to it. However, ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography: The Blink Modern

    Hello Blink! I'm here to review, in case you didn't notice. :P #1-- I think this was very good, except it looks tilted. Also, like Kamas said, I'd love to ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    *So sorry about confusing everyone, haha. But I thought it would be obvious who... she is. Anyway, on with the story!* Meanwhile, Anthony was again up on the roof. "Hey...you ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews in 15 days!

    Ha, thanks June. :) Anyway, back again to update! (Agh...I'm clogging up this topic! :P) Day 7 62 total reviews; 7 done today Reviews Remaining to Reach Goal: 53. YES! ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cloudscape

    These are all very nice! Good job, Texan. :) I think they were all very pretty, but I do agree with June and Elinor. Sometimes the sky seemed tilted! So ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Charcoal Experiment

    Hey, pretty good. Again, you have a nice talent for these things... Horse Wow, I'm impressed! As Pink remarked, horses are incredibly hard to draw. And I suck at drawing ...

    Dec 13, 2009


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer