-
Re: Smash Bros. New Adventure Story (1st edition)
SSBB FanFiction: New Adventure Story Prologue/Chapter 1 Hi everyone. I'm obsessed with the SSBB (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) game for Wii, so I decided to do a fanfiction about it! ...
Nov 15, 2009 -
Re: Hello Everyone!!
Hi Amanda! I'm SiSi. Some quick Q's for you: Favorite color? Favorite author? Favorite book? Favorite poem? Computer or paper? Favorite genre to read? And also, what's your favorite type ...
Nov 15, 2009 -
Re: Unexpected Love... SSBB Peach, Marth, Ike, Zelda
Hi, it's Fruits_Basket99Tohru again. Here are some more suggestions: Princess Peach was taking a walk along the kingdom when she experienced a great moment . A sight so wonderful, only ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Hi! : )
Ha ha! I know what you're talking about. My friend's sister plays flute, and she told me once about her view on flute and clarinet. She, of course, considered flute ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Back to Square One. (1)
Hey, kudos to you. The story kept me captivated to the end! Margaret sort of creeps me out. She seems like a tiger, waiting in the shadows, ready to pounce ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: 1st Script
I wonder what your point in this script was? It seems somewhat jumbled and mixed-up... The Boss is interesting, but seems a little unnecessarily cruel. And what is the meaning ...
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: Hi! : )
Hi! Thanks for all the tips; YWS looks really cool! I like a lot of colors, so I'm not sure what I should say is my favorite... J.K. Rowling's Harry ...
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: Harry Potter rewriten (it's rough, but I like it)
Your story was exciting and had an interesting twist--thumbs up to you! However, it was somewhat hard to understand--I noticed a lot of spelling and grammatical errors. And I think ...
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: Unexpected Love... SSBB Peach, Marth, Ike, Zelda
Wow...good job. I was hooked through the whole story. But as Mogay Ryt said, you sometimes used 1st person pronouns which made the story a little confusing. I also spotted ...
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: Hi! : )
Hi everybody, this is SiSi. I just turned 13 and I'm in 7th grade. I really like reading manga books, especially Fruits Basket, (hence my username) and good mystery series ...
Nov 13, 2009
