User avatar

Fruits_Basket99Tohru

  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews in 15 days!

    Yes! I finally finished, at past 11 PM my time, 'cause my family wanted me to watch movies and play Wii with 'em! Day 9! 76 total reviews, with 7 ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Disney Doodles

    These are absolutely great, Demeter! Wonderful! Encore! Bravo! (OK, enough with the cheering now...) Basically, my only criticism is to make all the characters darker. Every. Single. One. Of them. ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: first person ever

    Haha, when I saw the title, I thought you were talking about first person perspective! As in point of view! :lol: I'm pretty silly sometimes... As Hope said, the eyebrows ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Daylight.

    Hm, this was a very interesting photo...yes... As Moriah said, that hair tie sure is distracting. My attention keeps getting drawn to it instead of the actual flower! And as ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Barn.

    Amazing! :) I don't think I have any criticism on this one. Wonderful sky, as the others mentioned! The clouds are so puffy and...I dunno...dreamy? xD Oh wait...just noticed those ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Purple Flower.

    Wow, this is wonderful! The flower's very pretty, and I personally think the lighting on this pic is phenomenal. (Did I spell that right? xD) However, the background didn't need ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pudin's Image Shack

    Hi Pudin! I will return your kindness to me in reviewing my first story here. :) Flowers I-- This is beautiful! Everything looks awesome. No criticism on this one. Flowers ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Wow! Again, amazing. :) Pic 1-- I liked this one, but maybe the outer edges didn't have to be so faded out or whatever. Beautiful otherwise! Pic 2-- For some ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: FB Book 1 Ch 1 Part A

    Hi Emma! Thank you so much for the review. And the animals I had actually are not the Zodiac ones. You're right--maybe I should use the original animals and maybe ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews in 15 days!

    Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been on in so long! *puts on determined face* But I will definitely rock this thing, so I'm starting Day 9 today! Go ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Hey guys, sorry for not being on in so long. Even though it's Winter Break, there's so much to do!! Apparently I just survived the first round or whatever it ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    I'm SOOO sorry I haven't been on in so long--please forgive me!! *bows* Anthony "Plan, huh...?" For a moment his face darkened, but the others thought it was just a ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB)

    SOOO sorry I haven't been on in so long! Please forgive me! *bows* Zelda She came to with a jolt. Wait a minute...this is the light side! So how did ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown DT

    Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been on in so long. Geez, even though it's Christmas Break, it's work, work, work!! Except for opening presents. :D Anyway, expect me ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Claudia (Scorpio) She visibly relaxed, but the poisonous anger was still coursing through her veins. Everyone else seemed to sigh in relief as she smiled and turned to Abbey. "OK! ...

    Dec 15, 2009


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner