User avatar

Frosty

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Grays Ch. 1

    a

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Frozen Love, Heated Pain

    Hello! I loved the passion you put into this story, and this story sounds exactly like something that could've happened durring the war. I think it is very well writen ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Peaceful Morning

    Hey there! This was a great read for me, and was very well writen. This story I think kind of speaks the truth if a nuclear war would ever break ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mystery in Mayfield [1/3]

    Hey there, I love were you are taking this story. You have great details, naration, and dialouge. Can't wait to read part two of this story, keep writing.

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Grammar & Research Re: Punctuation within Dialogue

    This will help me with my writing very much, thanks for the posting!!!!

    Nov 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All Hallows Eve

    Hey there, I loved this story (couse it is a horror stroy so like Audrey I love it). You do have a few errors that you can work on in ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Im Going To Hell

    You have really good idea here, but the the flow of the story is what I call "jagged." The last few paragraphs mainly, I think you need to add some ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Saith

    You have a good concept for this story right now, you do have some things you can improvement, but it would seem like Lava, yllufituaebroken and denj pointed out your ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Heart Will Break When Your's Cannot

    This was a great read, you took your time and wrote this out thinking of almost every word, this is again was a great read. Keep writing.

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life is a Journey

    I am not really all knowing in the writing of poetry, but this poem to me seems to speak the truth to life. Keep writing.

    Oct 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reaper (Contest Entry)- (revised)

    Ok I think I got what you guys are saying, please re-read it for me and tell me if I'm heading in the right direction.

    Oct 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reaper (Contest Entry)- (revised)

    Ok I've revised it somewhat, please tell me if I was going in the right direction.

    Oct 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reaper (Contest Entry)- (revised)

    Thanks for the review, and the helpful tips. I will try my best to try and improve my writing skills.

    Oct 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reaper (Contest Entry)- (revised)

    d

    Oct 29, 2010


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)