User avatar

Froggy4224

  • Other Poetry Re: Somewhere

    Wow and I don't say that alot. For one the poem is just beautifully written. Its so vivd and descriptive that I felt like I was there when I was ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Show Them Who's Boss

    Great short story I have to say that i thought that it was very well written and flowed very well it was also it cronogical order and was very organized ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Most Disturbing Book...

    The most disturbing book I've read is After by Amy Efaw this teen gets pregnant gives birth and then tries to kill her kid by placing her in the dumpster ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Materialistic

    Wow I have to admit the lyrics are very good not only does it sound great if you tried to sing it because it rhymes, but also because it is ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Materialistic

    Wow I have to admit the lyrics are very good not only does it sound great if you tried to sing it because it rhymes, but also because it is ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Patterns And Colors

    I thought how you constructed the poem was cool I've never seen one structured like that. I also like the simplicity of it .The only thing that i thought was ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Trapped

    Hey, I have to admit the story was both great and haunting. Your a really good writer. I like how there is an air of mystery as to what kind ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Demon

    Hey, Your right the poem is kinda dark but not in a bad way it was interresting to read. Also the demon you described sounded like a combination of a ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Monsters of the Mountain

    Hey, I thought that the story was a little borring and didn't really hold my interest but the idea itself for the story with spirt collectors is pretty cool. I ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.

    Harry Potter and Voldemort fighting over a cookie. EPIC I Just thought that is Harry supposed to be looking for Ginny instead ?

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Other Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Twitterized)

    This was hilarious make more plz. =)

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ghosts

    I thought that the storyline was pretty good it was humorous, flowed greatly, and had a mysterious/suspenceful air to it. I loved the two girls and their constant chattering and ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name Finding Tips

    When I need to find names I normaly go on a baby names site and go through the names. However in order to see if it suits my characters i ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Cycle

    Hey, I thought the poem was very well written and the lines were extrodinaraly good. I like how you describe the stages of a relationship from how it begins and ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: deleted

    Hey, I'm not an expert on songs but i can honestly say that this one is pretty good. The central topic of the song is control and being controled and ...

    Aug 8, 2011


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf