User avatar

Frenchchilla

  • Other Poetry Re: I am who I am

    writer 4 all my life: I liked it but it needs punctuation, but I didnt like the flow maybe you could add rhythm or rhyme and maybe you could put ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hush

    I liked it. It really got the point across, but I think that you could have tried to break up the line at better point to make them shorter but ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Lies and Hope

    Loved him I did, but did I really? Only I know what I hid from the people who love and care for me. Why did I do such a thing? ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bottled

    good but I thought that It could have ended better and I KNEW IT I KNEW THAT YOU FELT LIKE THAT AND YOU ARE FINALLY TELLING PEEPS...okay now that is ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: August Rain

    I like it there was really good imagery but I agree with "Incandescence" but I think it was an overall good poem.

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors Prologue and chap1

    Prologue On a night as black as coal, upon a small pool, a cat approached. With what little light the moon created only the faint outline of the cat could ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    I'm gonna join I just have no time to write it right now

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: shadows

    I really like it, the rhyming was good and it was really good but I thought that at the end it kinda stopped with an awkward line But I dunno..

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: light

    Hey good writing I liked a lot of the ways that you described the objects within your poems and uhhhh I couldn't have written it.........

    Apr 27, 2007


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester