Random avatar

FreedomOfWriting01

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You Forever

    When I say I love you It doesn’t mean, You’re mine and that’s it It means: I'm there for you, When you’re down I'll pick you up, When your sad ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Selection of short love poems

    Hey thanks for the review! :D Sorry I know I don't use punctuation a lot but I'm usually just sharing them between friends, so I wouldn't know where to put ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I remember

    Climbing over broken branch and unused style,

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Selection of short love poems

    Letting your girlfriend/boyfriend go That one night a tear falls down my face, You took back the words right in this very place. How could this go wrong? We were ...

    Jul 10, 2009


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild