User avatar

FrankProchazka

  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Existence Mundane

    I thought this poem was unique and quite interesting, the opposite of mundane! :P I love the rhyme scheme, especially since it is coupled by great lines. I like the ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Existence Mundane

    An Existence Mundane Frustrating and dense, a needless pretence. Why am I tortured by glares so intense? Scared icy eyes, corrupts your insides. They shackle madness and beauty, and flies. ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Why I'm Afraid of Dogs

    Really brilliantly written, the intricate and sophisticated use of vocabulary really help your argument. However, I think that for dealing with the issue of your phobia in this style this ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Oh the beautiful land

    Pretty awkward paragraphing to read man, you could try laying the page out a bit better but w/e it's not a big deal. This is truly abstract and interesting. I ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Why Slipknot are good.

    I do not dislike Slipknot because I think they're music is overtly superficial or that "they are a reincarnation of Satan". I am simply dissuaded by their sinister and blatant ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: What does a totalitarian country consists of?

    Totalitarianism has an almost inconceivable variety number of ways in which it dominates those unfortunate enough to become entangled within it's tendrils. Aside from the obligatory and superficial as

    Aug 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blood Red

    I really enjoyed this story, regardless of how capricious it is. Sometimes I prefer stories which end abruptly, it creates a vivid sense of depth for your stories meaning. This ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Concrete Cannibals

    Thank you for you're review man, it's great to get some genuine and critical feedback for once. I'll take what you said into account, I fully understand that my beginning ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Concrete Cannibals

    This is very much an experimental piece of literature, criticism would be VERY much appreciated Concrete Cannibals A tall, cracked mirror leaned precariously against the walls of prison cell 14-C. ...

    Jul 24, 2010


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26