User avatar

Frail-Fairytale

  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    I'm a bias since I absolutely hate healthy food, but I'd go with McDonalds. Yummy, yummy. ;D

    Apr 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Butterfly

    Actually, I very much disagree with the two first comments. The simplicity in style reflected Donald, he's a very easy and child-like boy with no worries. All that was on ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cirque du Abberations

    Haa~ Why thank you then! Unfortunately, like I stated, it's really a rather poor piece. Very horribly written compared to how I write now. Oh, yes! I have the same ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cirque du Abberations

    Something I wrote a while ago, based on an idea that me and a group of people yarned together. Much of it was changed to fit the piece, and it ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    I was drawn in by the title, and I've been trying not to read anything too long today since my pain killers don't seem to be working, but I did ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I am Sixteen

    Nicely done, though short, it gets the message across to the reader. There were many good metaphores and comparisons involved, of which I did enjoy. However, my biggest fault that ...

    Apr 14, 2008


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom