User avatar

ForsakenAngel

Tabs Ahoy!

  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.

    Untameable--Oh, hey Hope, you're joining too! This sounds like the Tenth Kingdom, Eragon, and Harry Potter put together, but I'm in! I like it! Save a spot for a girl ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters

    Can someone post so I know where we are...or tell me...postings better!! *smiles sheepishly*

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: If You Really Knew Me...

    ~Kassie Kennedy~ It wasn't easy, getting up every morning, puking your guts out, eating breakfast, brushing the bad breath away, going to school trying not to throw up there either, ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    OK, well I'm totally sorry I forgot about this! As I said, I shall try for the guy...*sighs and crosses her fingers* Name: Logan Daniels Gender: Male Age: turning 18 ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

    ok, so on hold, but before I forget... Name:Ellie May Age(Teenager please):13, going on 14 in a few months Appearance: like the picture Picture: this is the new one after ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    OK, finally! I'm thinking about some ideas for this SB. If you have ANY ideas, just let me know some how. I don't want this to die, I love this ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    ~Princess Shadow~ "Yea," he said, "that's it." I smiled, petting the crazy monkey. If it had been earlier, he would have probably bitten me or something, but now that he ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Blood Lust

    OK, thanks.

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    ~Princess Shadow! I didn't worry too much about Garrett anymore. He had the one he loved, I had the one I loved. I hugged Marroe for a moment, then scooted ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    ~Annie May~ I was happy Tar was coming to his senses, I was happy Kyle wasn't going to kill us...yet. But my body tensed, like when I was fighting the ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darkness

    OK, so maybe not that brilliant, but it's a good post right?! Remember, they're just learning about their power. ~Kassie~ I opened my eyes with alarm. I could tell I ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Living in the Sandman's world

    Lol well, you see how bored I get when there's no posts to read?! I'll join 100 of them at night, then regret it once everyone starts posting! Lol, but ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Living in the Sandman's world

    Name Katrina *Kat* Thats her exact outfit, even the shoes. Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: She is one of those people who stay in the background, a loner who thinks ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting

    Name: Kalypso Hart Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: This exactly Personality: She's very mysterious, and she's not one to tell you her business. She keeps secrets, so you can trust ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Name: Kalypso Hart Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: She is kind, gentle, and she is literally harmless. The thought of violence scares her, but if it comes to it, and ...

    Jul 4, 2010


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet