User avatar

ForsakenAngel

Tabs Ahoy!

  • Archive Re: Fire and Ice (Join it, you know you want to. JOIN!)

    Because Shadow is going to threatin Demon into telling her why he needs Markuus, but he'll want something--or someone--in return. Anyone want to be that someone??

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of 9 (Not started, Accepting)

    Of course! Thanks. ~Tabitha

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of 9 (Not started, Accepting)

    What's up yall?? I know I haven't been on, but please, lets get this started already... please?

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    So sorry I haven't posted in a while. My computer is down so I don't have much time to keep up with everything. I've read everything, but I can;t post ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fire and Ice (Join it, you know you want to. JOIN!)

    I would post. If I had any idea where the heck Markuus was. O.o I think Markuus is with us: Shadow Fire, Aurelie, and Evi. The only problem is I'm ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    ~Kassie~ Scared? Was I scared? Yea, I think I was scared, even if just a little bit. I was going to face my dad, nothing any normal teen would be ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Halloween City

    Name: Rose (Flower by her friends) Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: She's a very non-athleic child. She loves Halloween because it's the one time of the year you can be ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    ~Annie May~ A yawn escaped my lips before I could hold it back, and I felt my lungs expand. Everything had calmed down for the evening and I laid in ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fire and Ice (Join it, you know you want to. JOIN!)

    ~Shadow Fire~ She looked frail, and her light blue eyes showed how scared she was. She was a young Vampire, from what I could see in the light of the ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Name: Kassie White Age: 16 Parents: God: Zeus Mortal: Sophia White Appearance: Kass isn't the tallest girl here, but she's not dramatically short. Her eyes are light blue, and the ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    ~Kassie/Zeus~ I placed hand on Nick's shoulder. "Don't worry," I whispered, "you can do this. I believe you can." When he looked at me, his eyes were soft and worried, ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    I said they (as in them as one) have a ring, and you can tell who's in control by how they wear it. One around the neck, and the other ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Not to be rude or anything, but Jess and Justice aren't twins.. it's one person with two personalities. Thanks(:

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Visions

    So sorry, but I'm dropping out. I recently joined other SBs because this one was dead, and now that it's alive again, I can't keep up with this one as ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    OK, I'm gonna restart this, if you want to join, please help me with points so I can restart it. I need to get 500 points and I have 139 ...

    Oct 20, 2010


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart