User avatar

ForsakenAngel

Tabs Ahoy!

  • Archive Re: The Little Things.[[accepting]]

    What I don't finish now, I'll finish later. Name: Charlotte Age: 17 Class: Lower Gender: Female Appearance: she's tall and thin and she has the biggest green eyes. She looks ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    Malinda-Supervisor The room was completly silent as I watched out the window at the children. They seemed free, even here in this horrid place I kept them in. Freedom wasn't ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 4 - Closed

    It's terrible I'm saying this so soon, but I won't be able to post for a few days! So so so sorry! ~Forsakinshadow~ PS: I should be back in about ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Ashton~ The group began to fall apart in pieces, walking away to go hang out in the game room, or eat lunch. I felt like I needed to protect them--like ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    ~Kassie White~ I felt a little self conscience in the two piece bathing suit I had been wearing, and the way that girl--if she was worthy of that name--was looking ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    ~Kassie White~ I walked away with a smile on my face from a joke Spirit had said. I was on a mission, looking for Raine. Of course I found her ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    I tried to, but you wouldn't post so it failed... maybe have her walk up to Kassie who is talking to Spirit and ask her to hang out.

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    Have I told you how much I love you?? ~Kassie White~ "Taking things on one at a time," I replied chuckling. It seemed like forever since the last time I ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    Make one :o of course you would have to have permission lol

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    I would if I knew where Kassie was... and what exactly was going on...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Ashton~ Banksy joined us just as I was going over the list of teens who had disappeared this week. We were huddled in the orphanage yard, not looking at all ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    The DT. All side conversations about the SB go here.

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    Thanks guys!! You're all so awesome that we're going to start today! But remember, more characters are welcome and after this point they can be younger :D

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    Dragon-for you, I'll allow anime ;) I think your SBer skills will make up for it(: thanks!

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 4 - Closed

    Can I have a district 2 female please and thankies(: What I don't finish now, I'll get to in a minute. Name: Ashton *Ash* Heart Age: 16 Gender: female District: ...

    Mar 10, 2011


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening