User avatar

ForsakenAngel

Tabs Ahoy!

  • Archive Re: Epic World: Runes of Brendor.(new thread)

    Then post dooface!! I would, but I don't know what to say! I didn't eat THAT much cheese!

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    ~Kassie~ I heard someone talking as I creeped through the forest, Rule at my heals. I paused, and he ran into me. I turned to glare at him, holding up ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I wasn't sure where we were exactly, so I hope this doesn't sound like...way out there:D Logan To be completely honest with myself, ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    I would, but I just posted!

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Eco

    When can we start?!

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    OK, so here was my big idea of bringing my charrie in! Not that great, yea, I know. ~Kassie~ My eyes opened with a flash. Where was I? Definitely not ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Living in the Sandman's world

    SOMEONE POST SOMETHING!!

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Aw, Shads! Why didn't you tell us you were this cute-adorable-pretty-awesome? Uh...no. I look horrible! At least let me get a good picture of my hair flat ironed! I'll have ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    ok, so I'm going to say this now. Don't mention how ugly I am...please. LOL. Well, here ya go! 'O9.jpg

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Witches

    Here we go! (: Name: Kalypso Nova Koiv (aka Nova) Age: (actual and apparent) 18 Clan: Eyrro- Heir Witch or Guardian: Witch Appearance: photo please, no anime Short History: I'll ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Eco

    Name: Nova Age: (no younger then 20) 20 Gender: (keep the ratio even!) Female Appearance: (No anime, no scene girl and guys description optional, picture preferred) WHITE hair Personality: She ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    Hope this helps AMU ~Annie May~ Ugh! How dare he ruin my moment of perfection?! I wasn't spoiled or anything, but we weren't together anymore, maybe he needed our last ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Idea!

    Never heard of it...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: An Idea!

    I like this...and I don't play video games, so I wouldn't know.

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: If You Really Knew Me...

    ~Kassie~ Maybe it was more obvious than I thought? Either way, I wasn't trying very hard to hide it, was I? I wondered what it would be, hoping it would ...

    Jul 16, 2010


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird