User avatar

ForsakenAngel

Tabs Ahoy!

  • OOC Archive Re: No Redemption DT

    Well are me and Isha the only ones having a problem seeing the posts? O.o

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    ~Princess Leda Rose~ The day was wining down, the sun was low in the sky, making the clouds turn purple and pink. This was a sight I loved to watch. ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: No Redemption DT

    Yes, we need two males, a criminal and a soldier, you can do whichever you want:)

    Jun 29, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: No Redemption DT

    Scar needs to hurry up lol xD (Isha is just taking control! It's a good thing because I'd never be able to keep control of this SB.)

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Guess I'll take the king! Name: Cornelius Vidar Age: 43 Gender: Male Appearance: Criminal/Soldier/Royalty: Royalty, King Personality: He's very secretive when it comes to his work as a king. He ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: No Redemption DT

    Lol sorry I didn't even see them! Also, we need to get a king before we start, that's the only character we need, I believe! I can't wait ^_^

    Jun 28, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: No Redemption DT

    Everyone needs to post their profiles--Ishy that means you too ;)

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Bird

    Hello there. I agree with Veritas that the simplicity of it makes it more powerful! I didn't see anything wrong that hasn't been pointed out already. Great job, keep it ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Redeeming the Time

    Oh my, I'm back! At the beginning you said: It needs a LOT of work... But I find nothing wrong with it! Like everything else I read, I really liked ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Letters to You (REVSIED)

    Hello again. I love how you color coded it :D it was easier to read somehow. This is very sweet and almost made me cry. There's just something about age ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Paint

    Hi again, I'm back as requested. This is really great! I'm not gonna lie, I feel that way most of the time so I understand the emotions you were trying ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Teardrops in the Rain

    Hello there! First of all, this is amazing! I couldn't think of a better way to say it myself. Second, this brought tears to my eyes! Yes, real tears! And ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Dragon for Alexomas

    Hello there. First off, I love this! I wish I could draw like that this is just amazing! I agree with xXTheBlackSheepXx that this would look great if you shaded ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Prairie Winter

    Hello Plastic, Shadow here. I loved this because it painted a picture in my head. This is just amazing, even though it's rather short. I think maybe, if longer, this ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Nate,

    Nate scares me... but thanks Nate!

    Jun 27, 2011


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer