User avatar

ForsakenAngel

Tabs Ahoy!

  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ~Ellie May~ Everyone was so quiet. I was worried, then I looked up at their faces. I saw surprise. Some of them were looking at Blake, some of them were ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    Well, it doesn't matter...If you had something planned, just PM me. It takes up a lot less space here! I'll be sure that, once we have it all hashed out, ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    Ha ha OK! but I still need everyone to PM me! ~Angel~ "Yes," I said, nodding. With one last look at David, we left. She sighed when we got outside, ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ~Ellie May~ I could see that they were all worried. Anika came to sit on my lap. She already knew from my thoughts, but she hadn't told anyone. I was ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Ash~ I was a little hurt at first, then he told me what he did. It made me feel better when I heard his side. We were sitting in mine ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ~Ellie May~ I could tell Michel felt awekward about this. He didn't want Blake to be hurt, but neither did I. Personally, I was scared for her, but I tried ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ~Ellie May~ I'd been ignoring the fact that Michel was next to her. He looked at her like she was crazy. I knew he wanted to tell her not to ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    ~Annie May~ I listened as they talked about the people who were missing. Someone mentioned me, and I sunk deeper into the forest. I didn't think I'd be missed. I ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ~Ellie May~ "Everything," Blake said. I nodded, leaning on a tree, and sliding down to the ground. She sat in front of me. I took a deep breath, thinking about ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    Um, sunstar, the character's name was Angel. Its OK, a simple mistake. Ha ha. And also, if you said you were up for love, and you don't have a partner ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    Yes. You know, like they're such good friends. Ha ha, sorry!

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Vanadis is also helping bring it back, and you can count me in!!

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ~Ellie May~ Finally, finally, we made it to the forest. As soon as I was under the cover of the hundreds of trees, I gasped and fell to the ground, ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    ~Annie May~ I watched as Dimitri slowly became part of their family. I wanted to be there, but at the same time, I was glad I was an outsider. I ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ~Ellie May~ As soon as we landed, I fell to the ground in exhaustion. Kaylee began giving orders. She told me to do something, but it sounded far off. My ...

    May 31, 2010


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze