User avatar

ForsakenAngel

Tabs Ahoy!

  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    Sorry I haven't posted in a while, if this doesn't fit, ignore it! ~Annie May~ While no one was paying attention, I slipped into the trees. I didn't like being ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ~Ellie May~ I looked down at the human boy. It had been a long while sense I'd seen a human. He didn't move, just stood there, looking up at me. ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted 2 DT

    k

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    ~Ash~ One...two...three...four...I counted my footsteps back to the classroom. I hated it when I did that. It was always on my mind how many times I took a step, I ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    ~Angel~ I listened to the conversation, closing automatic doors so that the scientists couldn't get to them. when they reached the first door of release, I shut down all the ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    ~Angel~ "If we went in to get one person, then come back to get another group," I said after a moment of thinking, "then they will be prepared for us ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Name: Ashly *Ash* Wale Age: 16 Grade: 11Th Talents/Skills: practices combat, and basic survival Flaws: has a lot of personal problems and unresolved issues. Appearance: Personality: keeps to herself m

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Check the DT

    Jun 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    OK, well this is a human that will help the winged ones! What do you think? Name: Ashton Wale Age(Teenager please): 15 Appearance/Picture: this, but imagine his lip pierced and ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Ash~ When I woke up, I was curled up in the corner of the room, my stomach churning and flipping. I saw Zach sitting closest to me, Scazz on his ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Ash~ I was happy to see that Juliet was eating again. I still couldn't shake the thought of what Scazz had said. I knew Zach didn't like me...did he? My ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    >OK, I'm going to make a human character, and I will post the profile on the DT!< ~Ellie May~ This was all confusing to me. I stood, walking into the ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted 2 DT

    Lol of course! I think this one will be better without JJ...he made me confused...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    Name:Annie May Age:14 almost 15 Gender:female Appearance/Picture:like the picture! Skills: can see things. To explain, she has visions about the future, then draws them in her journal. Only her sister

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    ~Ash~ I held up Juliet while she crumpled to the floor. I felt like joining her. What else was there to do? I was tired and had almost had a ...

    Jun 4, 2010


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana