User avatar

ForsakenAngel

Tabs Ahoy!

  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    ~Annie May~ Everyone was happy to see us when we got back to camp. They all came to meat us at the edge of the clearing, and I headed strait ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    ~Shadow/Princess~ I nodded, wanting some sleep. "What have you been doing at night? Still walking?" He had caught me one night walking, but I hadn't told him anything about the ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ~Ellie May~ I couldn't just sit there in the bathroom all night. This was the only time I had to be myself, and I wasn't going to waist it sitting ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    ~Annie May~ I limped out of the bushes, hoping the retard would wake up soon. I wanted to jump on him and beat the crap out of him. I hated ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    ~Shadow/Princess~ I was wandering these halls a lot lately, mostly for no reason, but I guess I was waiting for something. When I couldn't sleep, I was wandering around. I ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: No Redemption

    Sorry I haven't posted, can someone bring me in?

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    ~Annie May~ I watched as they crept. I really didn't want that creep on my sister again. I thought about all of the bad things he'd done to me and ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    ~Annie May~ I wasn't so happy with Tar's conditions, but I wasn't going to say no. I wanted to hurt Kyle, and I wasn't going to unless I agreed. We ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    >When are we going to tell them?< ~Annie May~ I wondered what my sister was doing, or if she was even alive still. I missed her a lot, but I ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Ones DT

    I don't remember what mine was supposed to look like, but I did put it in the profile. I don't remember. That was like 400 posts earlier!

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    ~Annie May~ At the moment, I wanted to run out there, and snap his neck. Or had I just snapped from the pressure? I'd been holding myself together for so ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ~Ellie May~ I sat in the bathroom for a little while longer, not feeling so good. My elbow hurt from earlier but I had wrapped it up in gauze from ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ~Ellie May~ Michel did as he was told, and jumped onto the hood. I knew this was going to hurt, but I used my elbow to break the window. I ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

    ~Annie May~ "I'm not going anywhere," I said stubbornly. Tar looked at me, pleading. I shook my head, not moving an inch. He turned to Matt and Logan. They sure ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted 2 DT

    KK then!

    Jun 19, 2010


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers