User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Lydia I yawn, rubbing my eyes. If only I could see the sunlight...but I can't. There aren't any windows in my room...all because of my endless screaming. I stand up ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Murder at the Olympic Games

    Is there still room to join? I'd really like to Ellie! Here is my profile, if there isn't any room for me just let me know! Name: Angelika Fouchs Age: ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Innocent

    Name: Faith Rogers Age: 21 Gender: Female "Crime": According to her ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend when they were walking home from a club, Faith found them and began beating ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Innocent

    Okay so I did this once, it didn't get very far. I think it would still be fun though if we can keep it going. Oh its changed a little ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Name: Lydia Jackson Age: 15 almost 16 "Defect": She will flat out begin screaming and yelling random things. She has moments where she sees something to do with death and ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lori "I wondered when you would finally ask me..." I say quietly, gazing out over the water. I couldn't be more happy. Jordan, my boyfriend. I had nearly fainted when ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lori I yawn and stretch. I'm home, I had left the party after all. I guess I couldn't take seeing Jordan with Danielle. Who was I kidding? She was pretty. ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lori Ollie rushes out of the house, so do Lydia and Lance. I sigh, everyone else is leaving...maybe I should too. The night was becoming boring, and the only thing ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lori I look at myself in the mirror, plucking one last hair from my left eyebrow. I kiss my ring on my finger and stare back again at myself in ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Hey Kaywiia!!! When can we start??? I'm dying here!

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Name: Lauren (Lori) Jenkins Gender: Female Age: 17 Grade: 11th Junior Picture: Personality: Lori is one of those girls who are nice and soon go into the popular crowd, though ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shades of Black and White

    Sorry! My internet shut down and so I wasn't able to post! Could someone put me in it so I know where to start?

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shades of Black and White

    Name: Ruby Checksovic Age: 17 Personality: She has a high temper, but is a great seducer. She can pressure nearly anyone into doing anything she wants them to do. She ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: How to stay alive? (for 24 hours)

    Profile: Name: Cassandra (Cassie) Jenkins age: 17 Personality: She is your normal teenage ditzy blond. She is a big hot shot for the boys, and is very flirtatious. She is ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Men and Machines (Terminator)

    Name: Lilly Chemsite Sex: Female Age: 14 Rank: Civilian History: Lilly was born into a great family, but in the year 2017, her family were killed, leaving her alone. She ...

    Jan 4, 2010


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind