User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Lynn Casey hurt really bad?" I sniffled...what the hell was a guy doing in the girl's bathroom? "And...what if a girl walks out of the stall?" "You're the only one ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Lynn I quickly ran into the girl's bathroom and hid in a stall. My anger had gotten the best of me this time. I hadn't meant to! I was just...I ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Lynn "You're really hyper...aren't you?" I asked, staring at Casey. "Yep!" she cried, twirling around. I nodded slowly, I fingered my iPod in my pocket, almost wishing to turn it ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Lynn "Ugh, New Years..." I sighed. New Years was a fun day...for most people. It was loud, and bright. But the middle of New Years I would rather just sleep ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Name: Lynn Johnson Age: 16 Gender: female Counterpart: Goat Appearance: Picture: HUMAN Personality: She is very proud and defensive. She can be quiet when she wants to be, but can ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    SAVE ME THE SPOT FOR THE GOAT!!!

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Full Name: Katie Jackson Codename: Viper Age: 15 Grade: Sophomore (10th) Skill: combat Weapon of Choice: Airsoft BB Gun and Slingshot Side: Cobras Appearance: She is very pretty and has ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Murder at the Olympic Games

    Angelika "Was ist lous hier?" I yelled, thrusting open the door. I quickly corrected myself in English. "What is going on here?" I looked in the hall outside my room ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Murder at the Olympic Games

    Hey Magnus, did Quincy run into Angelika or did Angelika open the door? She has blond hair and blue eyes, but she also has a German accent. So I wasn't ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Murder at the Olympic Games

    Angelika I sighed as I laid down on my bed. It was cozy here, and I was very comfortable. But I didn't think I would ever be ready for the ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Lydia I sighed, standing up. It was so sunny and nice, yet I was all alone. I was sitting all alone. No one here really paid all that much attention ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Okay I haven't posted for a while, so will someone run into me?

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Will someone please run into my character? I'm kinda lost.... :roll:

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Murder at the Olympic Games

    Angelika I watched as we touched down on the ground. I was away from my home, my friends, my family, but I would be okay. I would do great in ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clearwater children's home

    I'll join! But I'll post my profile later! Haha Tampa...I was just there in December!!!

    Mar 26, 2010


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline