User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    Name: Emily Jackson Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: She has red hair, and is really very pretty for her age. She looks older than she actually is and has beautfiul ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Jake "Wait," I said, grabbing Pan's hand. I didn't want her to go, it had been fun. I mean, even though it was awkward with Samorn...but Pan deserved better friends ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Lilith "Come on Dougie!" I said, pulling him into the movie theatre. We had met up outside, and now I was as excited as ever to make him jealous, very, ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Eye for an Eye (PG13)

    Name: Jackie Holmes Call name: Shadow Gender: Female Age: 17 Personality: Jackie is very serious about her work, and will do anything to support her orphaned twin brothers. The job ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: 'The Gas Station'

    Layla I scarfed down my meal quickly, and rushed back upstairs to practice. I loved playing music, my beautiful piano took up most of my room, since no one else ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Jake "This is Pan," I said. I took in Samorn's entrancing brown eyes. "Sure you can join us." "Then let's go!" Samorn cried, touching my side slightly. I felt tingles ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Lilith My eyes gleamed as Dougie interrupted mine and Johnny's conversation. My lips curved into a smile, and remained as we walked out of Starbucks. "So," Dougie asked. "Are you ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Katie "Do you think we'll fight today?" I asked, my eyes must have been gleaming because Felix laughed. "I think it will mainly be training." "Psh. I've been hunting since ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Jake "Try me Pan," I said, taking her hands in mine across the table. "Well...they're just so..." "Bitchy?" I laughed. She rolled her eyes and somewhat shook her head. "Well, ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: 'The Gas Station'

    Name of character: Layla Jenkin Age of character: 17? (is that good?) Description of character's personality: Layla is bubbly and very sweet. She has a passion for music and is ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Lynn "Did you see two boys run off?" Ciaran finally asked me. "Um, no. I was mainly looking down the whole time," I said. "If I hadn't I probably wouldn't ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Masked Ones

    Acele More men were charging down the hill. I quickly saw Jenna and Lint climb up into the tree. "Jenna! Help!" I called. Jenna reached down and quickly grabbed my ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Katie "Wake up!" Felicia said, hitting me with a pillow. I sat up, was it morning already? A bell rang, most likely a signal for breakfast. I quickly sat up, ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Lilith "Sure!" I replied. I smiled at Dougie and we slowly began walking to Starbucks. I had never had coffee, well not since I had become a sin, but still, ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Lynn "Oof!" I said. I had accidentally run into someone. The voice laughed. I recognized that chuckle. "Don't worry about it Lynn." I looked at the figure I had run ...

    Apr 7, 2010


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke