User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: Stranded

    Mikaela A shaking aroused me from my sleep. My eyelids peeled open, sun gazing down onto my skin. I moan, "Five more minuets mom..." "I'm not your mom..." a voice ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    COME ON GUYS!!! We only have 2 characters!!!

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    Okay, hopefully we can start this as soon as people post.

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    Yay! I am suddenly obsessed with fantasy and thought of this idea...dun dun dun!!! Okie dokie...continuing... Plot Dragons, the fiercest creatures in the world, the one hunters have been after ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    Will someone bring my character in? Pretty please?

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Can we start soon?! I'm dying here!

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Eye for an Eye (PG13)

    Jackie "Okay, I have to get to work boys, there are some leftovers in the fridge, I won't be back till late so get your homework done and get to ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Eye for an Eye (PG13)

    Jonathan "What's up Katy?" I asked. I took in Katy's smile, I loved her smile, though it wasn't seen as often as it had been three months ago, before her ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Name: Parker Jackson Gender: Male Age (5-18): 17 Personality: Parker is very defensive, but can be a really funny guy once you get to know him. He is nice, and ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Eye for an Eye (PG13)

    I made a second that okay? Name: Jonathan Parker Call name (for the earwigs): Digger Gender: Male Age: 18 Personality: Jonathan is a joker, but can be serious when he ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Jake I walked back into the theater, my head hung low. Pan, she had been the one, not Samorn! I mean, yeah, Samorn was hot, but still...she was, different. The ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Resistance

    Okay, so we are short of characters...I'll make another guy, since there are quite a few chicks. :D Name: James Milton Age: 20 Gender: Male Appearance: History: James is tired ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded

    I'll join LoVeLeSs, (I love writing your name :lol: ) NAME: Mikaela Michaels AGE: 17 SKILL: Mikaela knows how to survive in the wild. APPEARANCE: PERSONALITY: One word can describe ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    I'll join! I call Guenevere! Name: Guenevere Gender: Female Age: 22 Rank: Queen of Camelot Appearance: Personality: Guenevere is gentle, and very very beautiful. She is one to help others, ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Resistance

    Name: Kendra Lewiston Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: History: Kendra was born into a family where respect is the key. She would get sent to her room if she talked ...

    Apr 11, 2010


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein