User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Will someone bring in my character? I am so bad at this

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Bridget "Oh...I'm sorry." "What about you?" Alexandra asked me. "I had a big family, a lot of siblings, but I think all my family is gone...I saw them get changed ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    JD!!! I want to join! Do I have to be 15 or older? Just wondering it seems like fun!

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    oh I meant to put my wolf form look! I'm a silver colored wolf with bright blue eyes, which is different from my human form black!

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Bridget was awaken by footsteps coming slowly down her cold ally. She hunched into a ball, hoping that if it were a zombie, it would pass. But she knew that ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Character Profile Name: Moonchanger Age: 16 Vampire/Werewolf/Human: Werewolf Appearance:A female werewolf. Tall with dark brown hair and muscles built for running and fighting. Black eyes. Personality

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Bridget I crept down the dark ally, my breathing shallow. Tears fell down my face. I had seen it all. My whole family infected, my brother Andy and my sister ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    This is my first story book so here is my profile Name: Age: 13 Gender: Female Appearance: Dirty blond hair in layers, blue green eyes, thin, tan, athletic Personality:Is a ...

    Oct 4, 2009


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing