User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Alex Hart-Ross Sharpay –Good person- Air Ember Jenkins- Forestqueen808- Good Person- Fire Joan Joimyn- TalaPaulwic – Good Person- Ice Steven Knox – Billy- Good Person- Water Control Kevin Lauren

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger I snarled. This vampire was messing with my prey. "Why should I?" I growled. "You disgusting creature." "Let him be, or you'll find yourself in a whole lot of ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Name: Jake Lin Age: 18 Description: Personality: He's more of the loud type. He is really funny and can get really mad sometimes, but he won't tell you he's mad. ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Hey you guys. Ummm there are a lot of characters that live in Seattle, could you change that? I feel so far away from everyone! People can be anywhere and ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    I skidded to a stop as I smelt the human. But there was another scent...one that made my nose sting, and made me want to rip the creature apart. I ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger I stopped. What was I doing? Why didn't I kill that pathetic little human? I had the power...I turned around quickly. I knew this would help me...I had too

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Yay! People are posting! Yes you can be both an evil character and a good character.

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger I smelt a scent as I ran and quickly stopped. I could tell it was human. I growled, this was our territory, and I would do anything to defend ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Name: Ember Jenkins Age: 14 Description: Sorry I keep changing her description! Personality: Is very bubbly and can be very hyper. She is bold and a born leader. She will ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Okay so this is my first storybook to write! Okay *clears throat* Children ages 12-18 have been awakening with elemental powers. They have to face everyday obstacles and find out ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Hey! THis is how Bridget looks! For Pudin and all those people!

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    I felt so left out that you couldn't see what my character looked like! This is her, but just imagine her with brown hair! (I googled this by the way ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Hey! Ummm I know I'm not supposed to post this now but like...I really really want like later for Moonchanger to have a forbidden love or something. You know? It ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Bridget The zombies were crowding around Spirit, Alex and I. Why were they suddenly popping out? It hadn't been like this before! "They just got a few more people," Alex ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger I sat in the rain. I wasn't cold, I never got cold anymore. I could barely remember anything about my human past. All I remember is the night I ...

    Oct 13, 2009


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25