User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger My body shook. I didn't want to believe Layla. I knew there had to be some wolves that didn't think I was pack worthy, the vampires definetly thought I ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Yeah no problem! I was actually thinking that too...you mind reader!

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger I growled as the pack threw sharp looks at me. As if I would ever want a filthy blood sucker in our camp, just because I was different. No, ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger I growled with frustration. Couldn't Layla see the mistake she was making? The vampire would know where our camp was! He could send millions of vampires to our home! ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger "You will not set foot in our camp you impossible draining-" Layla cut me off. "We shall do as the vampire wishes, thogh he won't be staying long," My ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger "Back of bloodsucker, we won't harm him. If the alhpess says we won't, we won't." I got close to the vampire and hissed, "Or do you not trust purebreed ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger I sneered. I could see how this vampire loved the human. Two pathetic creatures, together. Even if they were truly brothers, I didn't care. I wanted them to feel ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger The human was nearly in my grasp...I could have taken his life then. I could have taken the vampire's as well. But no, I couldn't. "Moonchanger, lets go," Layla ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger "And you think we can't find out information by ourselves?" I snarled, but Layla gave me a warning glass to be quiet. I backed away quietly. Oh how much ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger "Yeah, what kind of information?" I sneered, wondering what this puny creature could have that we would need, even if it was just information. "Why shouldn't we just kill ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger I looked gratefully at Layla. I appreciated her standing up for me. I looked back at the human, he looked so weak, so helpless...but I couldn't think of him ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    This storybook will be starting soon, so if you haven't made a character you put on hold, please do it now. I don't like adding characters while things are going.

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Name: Jack Wister Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Personality: He is funny and loves to flirt with pretty girls. He is very likable, but to those certain types, can get ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    There definetly has to be some least one person has to fall in love. Okay? And fhwdf, you need to ask Billy about that. So ask him first!!! And it ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger I snarled. This was supposed to be my fight. Why was this happening? Why did Rayen have to but in? She was born into the pack, she didn't need ...

    Oct 14, 2009


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard