User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: The Effidice

    Emma It was all so cold, and so blurry. I could feel bodies all around me, but no heat was flowing to me. "What's going to happen to us?" I ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Live a New Life Today!

    Name: Jack Smith Gender: Male Age: 32 Appearance: Likes/Dislikes: He likes: Money, women, his job, oh and the occasional beer. He dislikes: People who call and don't set up an ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Live a New Life Today!

    Plot: Do you love your life? Or are you sick of it? Or maybe, you want more. With this new company, you can have any life you want. Trade in ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dirty Little Secrets

    Name: Ashton Davidson Gender: Male Age (5-25): 14 Personality: Ashton is a nice boy, no one would ever think he would be a bad kid. He is nice, and a ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Effidice

    Name: Emma Jackson Gender: Female Age (15-18): 15 Personality: One word can describe Emma: fiesty. She is brave, saucy, and will do anything to protect hers and other people's rights. ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Katrina He picked up my bags and we slowly walked to the hotel. "Nice surf board," he said. "Thanks, took a long time to paint and stuff..." "You painted that?" ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Parker Where the heck was I? Who were all these people? I barely could remember was just fuzzy....I remembered solders chasing me then me hiding but somehow stumbling and...then it ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Katrina I was so excited, I had waited my whole life to be here, to surf, to win. I had been surfing for as long as I could remember, and ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Guinevere it can be spelled either way Dreamy.....> I laid on my bed, exhausted as Brider brought in my breakfast. "Where have you been? You're late!" I snapped. She was ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Guenevere I walked through the halls briskly. Oh God, please don't let him pass me...oh please no.... "Good morning Guenevere," a voice behind me said. I closed my eyes, his ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Name: Katrina Dockstader Gender: Female Age:17 Where your from: Germany (but speaks fluent english, since she lived in Florida for a while) Appearance/picture: Appearance/picture of surf board: Person

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cuisine

    Name: Kendra Lewis Age: 17 Appearance: She has dark brown hair and tan skin. She has bright green eyes and is thin and atheltic. Job In The Restaurant: Waitress History ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    Zara I watched as the strange, snake-like dragon picked up the sheep in her talons. I shook my head, didn't that dragon know better? Hunters and slayers and shepherds were ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    Zara I blew a small puff of smoke from my nostrils, breathing in the scent of the fields awaiting down below. I lifted my head, slowly standing and walking to ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    sure thing, actually, even though we only have a few characters we can like start now.

    Apr 17, 2010


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown