-
Re: Blood in the Sky
Spree "You are right, are you sure you don't sparkle?" Bree had a glint of amusement in her eyes, and Bells laughed. "Oh, and how is it that your name ...
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: Zodiac2
Lisiana Libra I quickly scanned the park and walked slowly to a shady tree, setting down my backpack. I pulled out my black binder and flipped to the tab marking ...
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: Zodiac2
Name: Lisiana Dashni Age: 16 Sign: Libra (scale) Weapon: A dagger with a purple stone on the handle with the engraving of Libra Power: Lisiana can sort out small conflicts ...
Dec 9, 2009 -
Re: Zodiac2
Save a spot for LIBRA!!!!
Dec 9, 2009 -
Re: Blood in the Sky
Spree I snorted. Yeah, right 17. "Just like Edward..." she mumbled. "Yeah and no, I am not like Edward." Bells smiled. "When will you ever learn you humans? How old ...
Dec 8, 2009 -
Re: The result will end in blood.
Name: Sunlisia Age: 15 Race: Elf (unless there isn't an elf thing I'll be an Earth weird) History: She was abandoned as a baby and was taken into the elf ...
Dec 8, 2009 -
Re: Blood Red Sky
Ambrosia Ambrosia flew above the trees, watching humans at their daily work. The smell of smoke climbed into her lungs and she couldn't breathe. The humans used the power of ...
Dec 8, 2009 -
Re: Blood Red Sky
Name: Ambrosia Age: Looks 25 but is actually in her thirties Gender: Female Bird Counterpart: Rank: Screela (Or whatever the warrior one is it okay if its a female? Or ...
Dec 4, 2009 -
Re: Blood in the Sky
Spree "I thought you had your vampire possy..." I trailed off. I still didn't know if I could trust this vampire. I thought they only thirsted for our blood, not ...
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: The Perfect Mate
Name: Connor Jets Age: 15 Gender: Male Likes: He's big on hunting, fishing, hiking, outdoors stuff. He needs a tough girl who will go and do outdoor things with him. ...
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: The Perfect Mate
Here's my two characters!!! Name: Grace Lov Age: 17 Gender: Female Likes: Skateboarding, hunting (two totally different things I know!) and loves walking around at night. She loves buffalo wings ...
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: Blood in the Sky
"I'm...I'm Bryanna, but you can call me Bre or Spree..." I mumbled and touched Bell's ice cold hand. It sent a chill down my spine, and I was afraid, but ...
Dec 1, 2009 -
Re: Blood in the Sky
Spree I quickly began running the opposite way, nearly tripping every few steps, but that was when I really did trip, and let me tell you, it wasn't that fun. ...
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: Blood in the Sky
Spree I groaned as I rolled over into a trash can. I had been sleeping on the wet ground, don't ask me why I didn't sleep in an abandoned house. ...
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: Blood in the Sky
Name(keep it tasteful): Bryanna (but goes be Spree) Age(vampires do not die unless destroyed by setting on fire with a special kind of liquid so it can really me anywhere ...
Nov 24, 2009
