User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Kamas I love these photos! I think the Fat Squirrel is my favorite though! Haha I hope to see more of those potato chip squirrels! Haha!

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Anyone else read Catherine Clark?

    I love her books, but everyone on her doesn't seem to know about her fun teen romances! A few are: Better Latte Than Never my favorite! Banana Splitsville The Allison ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)

    DUDE!!! I WISH I COULD DRAW LIKE THAT!!!! I can't draw....hehehe at these were amazing! I really liked the colors and the detail! Yay!!! *applause* I love it!

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiffany's Photography

    I like this! They could be a little more clearer and you could have done the light better, maybe at a different time of day. But otherwise it was great! ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fully Alive

    That is awesome! I love these, they do have a spiritual meaning. And the funny thing was, I was listening to the song Fully Alive by Flyleaf and it showed ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Pride and Prejudice VS Little Women

    All right. So my mom and I keep disagreeing which book is better. I say Little Women is my favorite book and its the best. But she says Pride and ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love (doodle)

    I love it! It looks like what i draw in class everday with boring gray lead!!! Haha, 'tis true :wink: Anyways, I really like it, it does remind me of ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Eve (a.k.a. Time to Freak Out)

    I am so freaking out!!! I thought I had all my stuff worked out...but suddenly I have new ideas!!! AGH!!!! But my characters I don't know too well! So its ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dress Design Zelda

    Its really cute. I love Zelda, and it is so awesome...but are her and Link getting married? Did I miss something??? anyways, but it is simple, and that is good. ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Fantasy or Romance...any ideas?

    I need a good Romance or Fantasy book. I really really want to read one. But no romance like Twilight, cause i've read that. So yeah...or Host or anything like ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My sleeping babies

    Awww! Its adorable! The lighting is perfect!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    It took me a while to get into it. I didn't fully understand it, so I may need to read it again. But for the most part I liked it, ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Airborn Trilogy

    I love the book Airborn! And am starting Skybreaker! They are suddenly my favorite books, though I think every books is my favorite. But I feel this one is different, ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Of pictures and places (updated 10-3-09)

    That was awesome! I liked how it showed pics and quotes. They really matched each other. I really liked them!

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Secrett Seregreen

    Wow that's cool! She looks like I probably will imagine her!

    Sep 27, 2009


guys i ate too much chicken and now im afraid i might give birth to a chicken
— hop