User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Lounge, The Re: Your favourite fairytale?

    My favorite was Rupunzel and The Swan Princess. Sleeping Beauty was also a huge favorite for me. I thought it was super romantic. :P

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Oh! And here is another one!

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    This is a picture that I took when I was bored...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Cover Art Anyone?

    Hi! I would be willing to make cover art for anyone who wants to. Here is the layout: Author Name: Title: Short Synopsis: Cover Idea?

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The World According To YWS [Updated With USA & UK Maps]

    On the U.S.A map I am a dot in the lower half of Idaho!!!! THAT'S ME!!!! Cause i'm Amazing

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Haha thank you! I got that shirt from my cousin, its my favorite!

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Elinor's Cover & Avatar Boutique

    If you could a make a cover for my current novel I would love you forever! Not that I don't already! Title: Hidden Author: Emily Luker Genre: Historical Fiction Brief ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Here is another horrible pic, but its the best one I can find, if that makes sense.

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?

    I apparently write like: Kurt Vonnegut (3 times) Stephen King Stephenie Meyer

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Okay, here is a picture my friend took of me. We were on this big hill, where there was a bench. (It was at camp) and we took model shots, ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Me getting ready to save the world with my classic Daily Bugle Spiderman T-shirt!!!! EPIC!!!!

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat Conversation....

    So, in the chat, we were talking about hot cartoons. Gambit wins, but, Spiderman is right up there for me. So, I wore my amazing spiderman shirt, and took an ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Classic Reads

    Okay, so this summer I have a goal to read a lot of classics. What are some good ones for people my age that aren't too gory or have too ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    aww emotion_less! You are so cute! You look so pretty!

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ack, gosh guys. You're making me blush :oops: but unlike this smiley, I am smiling, not frowning.

    Mar 16, 2010


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis