User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Art & Photography Re: My Home

    YES!!! Idaho! Its so amazing and beautiful and I could take pictures all the time...if my camera wasn't so stupid. But yeah! Its amazing to find another Idaho Sbud (haha ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Do you remember your first story that you wrote?

    Well....I think the first REAL story I wrote was about four pages long. It was about two dogs who got lost and who got stranded on an island and fell ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Haha thank you! I got that shirt from my cousin, its my favorite!

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yearning

    My lips ache For a gentle kiss To be placed upon my lips I feel like An arm needs To snake around my waist An imprint Lies all over my ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Elinor's Cover & Avatar Boutique

    If you could a make a cover for my current novel I would love you forever! Not that I don't already! Title: Hidden Author: Emily Luker Genre: Historical Fiction Brief ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Here is another horrible pic, but its the best one I can find, if that makes sense.

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?

    I apparently write like: Kurt Vonnegut (3 times) Stephen King Stephenie Meyer

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Russian Soldier.

    AQUA! Hi. This was super amazing, but I totally agree with Firestarter. Make a strong narrator, I know its short, but perhaps you could maybe say how he was brought ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Okay, here is a picture my friend took of me. We were on this big hill, where there was a bench. (It was at camp) and we took model shots, ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fallen

    Name - Jake Peterson Angel Name- Maxim, Angel of Terror Gender- Male Age- Just turned 16 Personality- Jake is one word: trouble. He is always getting in trouble at school, ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Me getting ready to save the world with my classic Daily Bugle Spiderman T-shirt!!!! EPIC!!!!

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat Conversation....

    So, in the chat, we were talking about hot cartoons. Gambit wins, but, Spiderman is right up there for me. So, I wore my amazing spiderman shirt, and took an ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Scream?*Cry?*Die?

    This was amazing. You'll get through it, I know you will. Just be strong and remember, you'll always have people who love you. :) Keep your chin up and smile. ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Reichkristallnacht

    This is a story I wrote for Lilymoore's contest and my prompt was this picture: Enjoy! I was dreaming a wonderful dream, I was dreaming of the fields in the ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    I call a spot!!!!

    Jun 24, 2010


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology