User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: Wingwar:

    Lilith As I walked away from Cronus I let the tears fall, how could he not care? Pegasi were dying, and he didn't care. He went for strolls in the ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 3

    Chapter Three I wiped away my tears that I had been holding in for an hour now. My mother was buying a few spare eggs from our neighbors, Elouise and ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Cover Art Anyone?

    Hi! I would be willing to make cover art for anyone who wants to. Here is the layout: Author Name: Title: Short Synopsis: Cover Idea?

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Quest

    Lisiana "We leave at dawn," I told Erich. "Now I guess you'll be staying in this room," I said, pointing him into the room. "Best be getting some sleep. It ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 2

    Chapter Two My heart raced as I rode into town. Robin Hood, I had met The Robin Hood. A smile spread across my face at the thought that he had ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Quest

    Lisiana The blade in my hand went through the target perfectly, sending a smile across my face. I had pride in my swordfighting skills. It was what people noticed about ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Quest

    Preferrably two from each place at the most, but I guess if you want there can be more. It seems like we have a lot of people, so let's hurry ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 1

    Okay, so I saw the new Robin Hood movie last night, and it made me come up with this awesome idea. Yay or nay if I should continue....? Chapter One ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Wingwar:

    Name: Lilith Age: 21 years Species: Pegasus Gender: Female Rank: General Appearence: Lilith is a black pegasus. When far away, her coat just looks black, but when you get closer, ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Quest

    Name: Lisiana Age: 19 Side: Good Region you come from: Mountains Animal: Appearance: Lisiana has dark hair and fair skin due to the constant clouds over the tips of the ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Quest

    I wrote this story when I was little, but I thought it would make for an interesting storybook. Plot There are queens/kings over each region in the land of Dragonia. ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Music while you write?

    I ALWAYS write with music. But it has to relate to the story. I can't listen to an upbeat hip hop song while writing a scene where someone dies or ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The World According To YWS [Updated With USA & UK Maps]

    On the U.S.A map I am a dot in the lower half of Idaho!!!! THAT'S ME!!!! Cause i'm Amazing

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental Thirteen (Rewrite) Chapter 1

    Chapter One Ember wiped the sweat away from her brow, glancing up at the burning Arizona sun above her. She poured a few streams of water from the watering can ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: .

    Hello Honey! I'm here to review your work today! Nitpicks It started in the basement. It’s cliché, because everything always starts in the basement. This memory though, is as alive ...

    Jul 29, 2010


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore