-
Re: Post Your (Baby) Pic Here!
Here is me on my first birthday....teehee I still have that toy I got. :P I don't...play with it now of course but, well, like I mean I love it ...
Aug 14, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Hahaha! I was waiting for someone to notice! I was playing volleyball in the backyard and yeah...you could say I fell.....but not how you usually "dive for the ball" in ...
Aug 14, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Okay friend took this picture and she really liked it so she told me to post this one instead of a different one.....bleh.
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 7
Chapter Seven I wiped a tear away from my eye as I ate a bowl of warm soup for supper the next day. The soup tasted thin and old, and ...
Aug 11, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I can't tell Sheperd! I like it! You look beautiful! Here is a picture of me that my best friend thinks is insanely epic....Don't ask me why...
Aug 9, 2010 -
Re: Dawn (a novel, unfinished, but very close)
Hello wolf! You have reviewed my stories so I shall review yours! Alright so, I didn't see any nitpicks. But, I didn't get it. You jumped forward seventeen years, but ...
Aug 9, 2010 -
Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 6
Chapter Six My heart pounded as Robin wrapped a cloak around me. I pulled the hood up over my eyes and smeared the red berry juice all down my pant ...
Aug 9, 2010 -
Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 5
Chapter Five My heart pounded as I stood exactly twelve feet away from the target in front of me. “Am I right on target?” I asked Robin, “or should I ...
Aug 7, 2010 -
Re: Just Another Spooky Ride
I've been meaning to post this ever since I wrote it this summer, after a similar experience happened to me. The sun beats down on me as I walk up ...
Aug 6, 2010 -
Re: Cyclone-The forgotton of the X-Men
Hey horsegirl! You review my stories so I should review yours! I am not much for nitpicks, and I didn't really see any. I loved this! I am a big ...
Aug 6, 2010 -
Re: My First Ever Poem (from when I was seven!)
You were seven?! Wow!!! This is really good for a seven year old! Its really cute!
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: Your favourite fairytale?
My favorite was Rupunzel and The Swan Princess. Sleeping Beauty was also a huge favorite for me. I thought it was super romantic. :P
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 4
Chapter Four I felt heat rushing through my body as the sound of voices came into my ears. Whispers rang through the forest and the clanking of dishes suddenly ceased ...
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Oh! And here is another one!
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
This is a picture that I took when I was bored...
Aug 3, 2010
