User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Exodus (my plot)

    That sounds really awesome. It would sure catch my eye. I love it how you said he became the mark of death and everything and I'm interested! I was wondering...what ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: As the prince lays dying

    Okay. I really liked that! You know, you always wonder...what if the prince didn't win? I really loved that poem because you never hear anything like that and it seemed ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Deep Wounds [Prologue]

    Thank you guys so much! In the next chapter they are gonna talk more about her past so yeah! Thank you!

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: (: Arabesque :)

    Holy crap that is good! I love the detail and how they are so graceful looking! I can almost imagine them dancing across the page...actually moving! It was really good ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Deep Wounds [Prologue]

    Prologue The LA night lights looked fantastic. The Hollywood sign gleamed and I could make out a few stars in the inky night sky. My father stood beside me, together, ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Burning White Flags

    Wow. That was super amazing! I loved it! I could really feel what it was about and I loved the ending! And the title seemed to fit very well. I ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Escape

    Wow. That was really deep. I thought it was amazing personally. Only a few things. I know it says like why the person wants to run in a little snip, ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    How can I post another story? I don't get all these point or whatever things they are. When can I and how can I? :smt117 :smt026

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?

    Beat it No doubt about it!!! I love that song!

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Half-Blood Prince

    I think its definetly one of my favorite Harry Potters! I LOVE PRISONER OF AZKABAN AND HALF BLOOD PRINCE NOW!!! I didn't like Goblet of Fire much though and i ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie oh dear

    I'm a newbie and need some help on some things. First off! What is the thing I need to do to post another story? I posted one but I can't ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Virus - 1

    I really really REALLY like it. It was really good and interesting. Will Smith's Character in I am Legend I really liked how you compared it. It put a smile ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Acomia- Land of Dragon Trainers

    I am very excited for this! I love dragons so...I love this! Keep on writing!

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Confusion [Prologue]

    Thanks you guys I'll work on it! :elephant: :thud:

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Confusion [Prologue]

    Okay. So this is my first posting on here. I've had this idea for a while so I finally wrote it down. Any comments, reviewing, you know, the normal would ...

    Sep 17, 2009


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos