User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Igneous Rock Prologue [[edited!]]

    It's definitely interesting and I really want to read more. I only saw a few grammatical errors that I saw. I would like to know more about the doctor and ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: deleated

    Wow. I really liked that. It really hit home for me. It was very well written and really want to read more lyrics from you! Keep on writing them songs!

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ruined

    Okay I'm not too good with lyrics but here is one I just jotted down. Enjoy! Verse 1 *piano plays softly* The moment seemed so right You walking by my ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: A Letter

    Yay! Another lyric post by you! haha anyway. I only saw a few errors and really liked it! I've felt like that before and I know I've written thousands of ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Glimmer (revised)

    That was really interesting. I'm excited for the next parts. Only a couple things. You kept doing this ." and then starting without a capital letter! You should put a ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Soccer Locker

    Was that supposed to be a short story? I personally would have liked it better if it had been like a novel. It would be interesting to learn more about ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Deep Wounds [Chapter 1]

    Here is the first chapter of Deep Wounds I wrote a prologue first so be sure to read that! Thank you! Chapter 1 I stand on the sidewalk scrunching my ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Room

    Wow. That was really good. I could really feel the character hating the gaze of everyone in the room and that he or she was so confused. It sounded a ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Supernatural parody

    Wow! I really loved that! Well I love anything supernatural so that may explain it...but that's not the point! You really made the characters how I expected them to be ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Save Me

    I really liked this. I could really feel the character's fear and emotion. There was once where you put on instead of one, which i don't think you meant to ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Last Time (Never gonna happen again)

    Okay this is kinda supposed to be country does it sound like it? I'm not quite sure! But the words just came to me so hopefully its good! *a quiet ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Airborn by...i forget

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Rumors (over and over)

    *begins with whispers* She can't even see herself Did you hear she cuts herself Did you hear she made out with that guy I heard she screwed- *Interrupted by a ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Still Untitled- Part 1!

    Wow! I really loved that! I mean everyone thinks, oh I'd rock at swordfighting, it can't be that hard! But it probably is! And you're writing really shows that. I'm ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Meth=Death

    Wow. That was really deep and I could hear the music in my head. It really hit me hard because I know some people who do drugs and stuff. I ...

    Sep 19, 2009


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain