User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Lyrics Re: I Don't Need You

    I liked it. It really hit the spot for me. It was short but really good. I hope you keep on writing lyrics, because it was really good. I was ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loss/ Grandmother

    Wow. That was really deep, and I liked it. I can relate to it. Its like when I lost my grandpa...I felt the same way. I didn't find many errors ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Other Re: The Wall

    This was really interesting. I definetly didn't stray away and think about other things while reading this. I didn't notice any grammatical errors really, maybe one or two. I loved ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: deleated

    I really liked this. It was interesting how you did Feel the Music. It just seemed different and I kinda liked it. I think you could have organized it into ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Adventures with Captain Kirk (Chapter 2)

    I need a series name, since there will be more stars and fictional characters from movies in other books. Anyway, PM me if you think of one! Here’s the second ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Scripts Re: deleated

    It was really interesting. It kinda made me think about guys really CAN be picky. But girls can be picky as well. It was very interesting. I know I talk ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beginning to my story

    Its a great storyline and I only saw a few grammatical errors. I'm really interested in the next parts. Its great build up and I'm really really excited. Maybe you ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Secrett Seregreen

    Wow that's cool! She looks like I probably will imagine her!

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Adventures with Captain Kirk (Chapter 1)

    This is a really cheesy story I wanted to write. This is practically fan fiction so I was like, Okay then! Yay! Hope you enjoy. If you like Star Trek ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Seeking Attention Part 1

    I really like it. I love how she's a ghost and like she's drawn to him. They don't seem exactly like the traditional ghosts either. I love how you can ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Love, Death, and War

    It was really good! I liked it! It was very emotional but it was amazing!

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Look Left- Chapter 1

    So I don't quite get it. How did she not know Mitchie was dead? Did they always say she was traveling through Europe? I was kinda confused. So Java is ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Captive *Prologue*

    Hey. This is a story based on a script I started writing a couple years ago. It's kinda gory later and it has historical fiction and horror in it so ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Angel Of Adrenaline Rap

    Wow. I really liked that. I'm all into screamo and heavy metal so it really appealed to me. If I could have changed anything, I think since we're all writers ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Cutter's Lullaby

    I really liked it. I think about when I used to cut myself and this poem made me cry. It really brings out the emotion and everything. It was really ...

    Sep 27, 2009


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt