User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Never Loved Me.

    I really liked that! It was really well written. I want to read more of your poems because this was amazing! I loved it! It really hit the spot for ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: :: Rain ::

    Wow. I really like your work. This was a poem I really wanted to read slowly and I could feel the character's emotion. I love how you described how love ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Adventures with Captain Kirk (Chapter 3)

    Here’s the third chapter! I hope you enjoy! *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Chapter 3 Emily and Denise couldn’t get to sleep that night. “Denise? Why do you think the captain was so worried ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: life after lapse

    I really liked that. It rhymed well, and really made me think. I can definitely relate to that. I didn't see any grammatical errors, and I was glad it was ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ballad of the Blood (1)

    Wow. That was amazing! I'm a big fan of fantasy so I was really excited with this! Only on grammatical error I saw was you put "pored" I think you ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can nobody hear me?

    I loved that! I could relate to that, and it really struck home. I only saw one mistake and it was you put " realised" and I think it should ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The War Wind

    Wow. That was really well written. I actually enjoyed reading it! It really turned my blood to ice, and it made me sad, but it is true. I only saw ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    This is my first story book so here is my profile Name: Age: 13 Gender: Female Appearance: Dirty blond hair in layers, blue green eyes, thin, tan, athletic Personality:Is a ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Exodus Preview

    I found a few grammatical errors, but not a lot. It was interesting to hear the story. And I liked how you put the old man is telling the story. ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vision

    It was really short, to be sure, but I liked it. It really wasn't too descriptive, but thats good. You don't want the reader to be overwhelmed with description. And ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Novel: Enchantress (working title)

    I really like the suspense you're building up. But I think that you could possibly have written the hook better too. Did you even really need a prolouge? Was it ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Think That I'm Falling Again

    Wow. That really hit home for me. I could never stop loving this guy over and over again last year. Even though he wasn't the best for me. It was ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Of pictures and places (updated 10-3-09)

    That was awesome! I liked how it showed pics and quotes. They really matched each other. I really liked them!

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nature's Callings

    How could you say that wasn't good? I liked it! It talked about the senses very well. I loved how it was descriptive, but not overly descripted. You know? It ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Half Of You To Hold

    Wow. I am sooo excited for the next chapter!!! Yay!!! It was really good. I'm so interested in the facebook thing and why all this happened. It's really awesome. One ...

    Oct 2, 2009


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard