User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Hey! Ummm I know I'm not supposed to post this now but like...I really really want like later for Moonchanger to have a forbidden love or something. You know? It ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Bridget The zombies were crowding around Spirit, Alex and I. Why were they suddenly popping out? It hadn't been like this before! "They just got a few more people," Alex ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger I sat in the rain. I wasn't cold, I never got cold anymore. I could barely remember anything about my human past. All I remember is the night I ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: His Eyes Were of the Ocean

    OHMYGOSH THAT WAS AMAZING!!! I was wondering, have you ever had dreams about a guy like that? I know I have, and I keep having them! So this was like, ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Will someone bring in my character? I am so bad at this

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Uncontrollable Pain

    *starts with piano playing* You think I'm just your friend But how can you not see I want to be more How can you not see the pain inside? *all ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Bridget "Oh...I'm sorry." "What about you?" Alexandra asked me. "I had a big family, a lot of siblings, but I think all my family is gone...I saw them get changed ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    JD!!! I want to join! Do I have to be 15 or older? Just wondering it seems like fun!

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    oh I meant to put my wolf form look! I'm a silver colored wolf with bright blue eyes, which is different from my human form black!

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Bridget was awaken by footsteps coming slowly down her cold ally. She hunched into a ball, hoping that if it were a zombie, it would pass. But she knew that ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Character Profile Name: Moonchanger Age: 16 Vampire/Werewolf/Human: Werewolf Appearance:A female werewolf. Tall with dark brown hair and muscles built for running and fighting. Black eyes. Personality

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: :: Snow ::

    That was great as well! I liked how you did this AND the rain one. They fit together well. Right as I saw Snow and saw your name I was ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    It took me a while to get into it. I didn't fully understand it, so I may need to read it again. But for the most part I liked it, ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Airborn Trilogy

    I love the book Airborn! And am starting Skybreaker! They are suddenly my favorite books, though I think every books is my favorite. But I feel this one is different, ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Bridget I crept down the dark ally, my breathing shallow. Tears fell down my face. I had seen it all. My whole family infected, my brother Andy and my sister ...

    Oct 6, 2009


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley