User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Jake I nodded. I knew the bad people did exist, but somehow, I almost felt as if she didn't believe me. We continued on walking through the trees. "So...why did ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Fantasy or Romance...any ideas?

    I need a good Romance or Fantasy book. I really really want to read one. But no romance like Twilight, cause i've read that. So yeah...or Host or anything like ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    you guys...you need to post, this was a good one and I don't want to let it die!

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Jake No, hunters?" I asked her. She seemed confident that no one would follow her. I was pretty sure most of the cops wouldn't know about us, unless her parents ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Mike I walked through the streets, down the road, and to the stairs of my apartment building. I tried to walk normally, but I knew that occasionally, when no one ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Jake I smiled at Haleigh. She really could make a guy laugh. It was strange to finally find someone with powers. "Well what's your power then?" I asked. "I'm telekinetic," ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Name: Michale Dogn (Mike for short) Age: 16 Personality: He's really nice, and knows how to get to a girl's heart. He has humor, but can be quiet. He's not ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Okay you guys...sorry I'm making another male character real fast

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Jake Lin I growled at the girl before me. She should have left the park, what was she doing here? The girl began to back away slowly. She closed her ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger I ran far away, I had to get away. I had to get away from myself, away from that vampire and that human...that human. That human who cause all ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Ember Ember woke up with a start. She sat up in her bed, and stared at her clock. "One minuet," she thought, and suddenly, her alarm rang. She had been ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Moonchanger I jerked away from Sharona. What did she know? She didn't know how it felt, how I felt. I felt different all the time...and now, I felt I couldn't ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    I'm sorry peoples, but like...can someone kill my character? I have other storybooks I'm doing and don't have time for this one.

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Okay everyone....Ready...Settie....GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious? I have to start first?

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Okay guys as soon as the last few people *coughs* JD, makes their character we shall start!!!! You all ready for this?

    Oct 16, 2009


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn