User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: heart strings

    Wow I really really liked that. I could tell it was written with emotion. I love these heart ache lyrics/poems. This one was especially nice, since there was a lot ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    OHMYGOSH!!!!!!! That made me laugh so hard!!! I was like dying and my mom came in and had to read it. (She also nearly died by the way!) I am ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My life would be complete

    If you were mine I would love you more than you could ever dream of If you were mine I would hold you in my arms in the night If ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Ember "No!" Ember whispered. She could feel heat rising in her body. Something was making her mad, and was controlling her. "Please no...I don't want to hurt anyone! please..." she ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Ember I felt a weird sensation in my mind. I couldn't understand the feeling. "Fire..." I whispered, without telling myself to. It was almost as if...someone else was controlling my ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dried Apricots

    Wow...that was amazing! I saw the title and was like...this is gonna be weird...but it wasn't! It made me think about all the little things that bring back memories...like dried ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Eve (a.k.a. Time to Freak Out)

    I am so freaking out!!! I thought I had all my stuff worked out...but suddenly I have new ideas!!! AGH!!!! But my characters I don't know too well! So its ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Ember I tossed and turned. There was something unnatural in the night, and I had suddenly woken up. I kept feeling a prescence, it seemed so near. The dreams of ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Michael "You know you shoudl be more careful when you're um....roof jumping..." she laughed. "Yeah, well you better get used to a girl landing outside on the wet grass," I ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pain Forever Gone

    She was so young, but so sick She was beautiful, with her auburn hair and blue eyes But everything was wrong She had met him, and he had brought light ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Runaway

    That was interesting. I guess I'd have to read your story to get it. I could kind of feel what the character was feeling though. You think someone's the one, ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    NO! YOu guys, we need to post, seriously this was a good one!!!!!!

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romero and Julia

    Hi, I think this is going a little too fast. How can she be falling for him already? its kinda...um iffy. and also, you need to show not tell. Talk ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dress Design Zelda

    Its really cute. I love Zelda, and it is so awesome...but are her and Link getting married? Did I miss something??? anyways, but it is simple, and that is good. ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Tala, I put one of your guys in for Ember

    Oct 20, 2009


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain