User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Writers Corner Re: Contests

    I would like to find “real” short story contests for teens. I google, but I can’t find any, its kind of pathetic. Do you guys have any ideas of how ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Writers Block

    I have amazing novel ideas, and I write each and every one done. But problem is, when I start it, I can’t finish it. Well, that’s a lie. I can ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Back to School... How's it going?

    Well, school. I started on Wednesday, the twenty fifth, but luckily didn't get homwork till that Friday. I had to write one essay and do one math paper already, oh ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Untitled (Essay about me)

    Okay, so I had to write this for school, and its due on Monday. So please help me figure out a title and please tell me if there is anything ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    KAH! YOU ARE SO PRETTY. I am forever jealous

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Dresden Part I

    Okay, so this is a short story, but I was going to write a second part to it, since it was getting long. Tell me whether or not I should ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Drinking This Rum (A "Cleaning This Gun" Parody)

    Hahaha! I loved this! I thought you did a good job. Me being a fan of pirates and of Rodney Atkins, I think this is a great song. I could ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Number Ninety six Part I

    Tears mingled with the rain as she looked up into his eyes, her heart leaping at the thought that she might never see him again. She placed her hand gently ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Taint Of Red Chapt. 2 (Draft 2)

    Chapter Two I tapped my pencil against the desk. I slowly scribbled in answers to my test, only to erase them again. I had studied, but I hadn’t been concentrating. ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Oblivion

    Okay so everyone else pointed out all the nitpicks I saw, but I'll tell you what I thought of it. I really liked it, I think you used a lot ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Novel Dreams

    Have you ever had a dream that you thought would make a great novel? Tell us about it!

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Dark Prison

    Dear Lucy, My heart aches whenever I think about you. I know I will see you soon, but it just seems so far away. It isn’t so bad over here, ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Brothers-in-Arms

    Hello Lauryn! I'll be your reviewer for today. I am really attracted to these kinds of stories and so I was really excited to read this. Nitpicks I shivered and ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Taint Of Red Chapt. 1 (Draft 2)

    Chapter One Rain pattered on the sidewalk, making me hold my umbrella closer to my head. It was a gentle spring rain, not a heavy shower. If it weren’t for ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Thanks! You look soooo pretty shepherd!!!!

    Aug 14, 2010


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World