User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Where I am From

    I wrote this for an English class, please comment! Where I am from I am from dew sparkling on the grass As the sun rises to begin a new day ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Help me

    Why can't I be perfect? Why can't I love anyone? Why do I never get what I want? Did God make me imperfect? Did God make me loveaphobic? Did God ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    I'm sorry I haven't been able to be on for a while

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Pride and Prejudice VS Little Women

    All right. So my mom and I keep disagreeing which book is better. I say Little Women is my favorite book and its the best. But she says Pride and ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    Trent Jackson Trent stared at the cold gray walls around him. He turned his head to the silver bars that kept him enclosed from the world...that kept him from ripping ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    LETS START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Song Called Love

    Wow, I liked that, it really caught my attention, and since I had a very romantic experience today, along with some of my friends. It really made me smile, how ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love (doodle)

    I love it! It looks like what i draw in class everday with boring gray lead!!! Haha, 'tis true :wink: Anyways, I really like it, it does remind me of ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    It was really interesting, and I definetly want to read more. I only caught a few gramatical errors like you pt children instead of children's menu. But other than that, ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    Forest Forest walked up to the door and knocked, no answer. She heard crashing inside..."what the.." then the door knocked down and she quickly backed to the side. Out came ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    Name: Amy Richir Age: 17 Personality: She's firey and bold. She wants to protect someone, and wants to belong to someone, but never protects herself. She is a daredevil, and ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    Name: Trent Jackson Age: 15 Sex: Male. Shaggy blond hair and light blue eyes. He is skinny and and has a very straight smile. Family, relationships: His parents died when ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    Alright new storybook! Yay....*clears throat* anyways. I had an idea that we could each have done something or been BLAMED for something and been in jail! Then we like escape. ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A lonely bus stop

    A lonely bus stop In minuets comforted by someone sitting In its protective shade Where I met my love A lonely bus stop with a small puddle of ice cream ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Probably.....I hate when people stop postinG!~

    Nov 8, 2009


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix