User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Journey of Dreamers {Part I.}

    To be honest with you...this confused me. Its in the poetry section...but it says at the bottom: TO BE CONTINUED. That was my biggest problem. Poems aren't like that. Just ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Drowning

    This was a really profound poem. It really kinda hit me home. I love the rhyme scheme, it gives it a great feel, since not a lot of poems on ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Remember Me; A Tribute

    Hey JD! I'll be your reviewer today . Her hair once long and cascading down to her back, This would sound better if it was just "Her hair once long ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Name(keep it tasteful): Bryanna (but goes be Spree) Age(vampires do not die unless destroyed by setting on fire with a special kind of liquid so it can really me anywhere ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Legend of Zelda: Wings of Darkness (Revised!)

    I really like the plot and I know if I was Vanessa, I would be like...totally flippen out and hugging Link!!! Too bad I'm not....But anyways, I read it over ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Legend of Zelda: Wings of Darkness (Revised!)

    YAYS!!!! ZELDA!!!! Hahahahaha I was really excited to read these....Yay!!! I, being a major zelda fan myself, couldn't resist but click on it. It was very well written and great. ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Releasing Pain (For SilverSun's contest!)

    This is for SilverSun's contest and it was based off one of the pictures she chose. So here it is, and it is a short story!!! here is the photo ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fully Alive

    That is awesome! I love these, they do have a spiritual meaning. And the funny thing was, I was listening to the song Fully Alive by Flyleaf and it showed ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (1)

    Yay! I liked this and I really want to keep reading. I love how she talks about the guy being so intimidating and I bet...they meet again??? Keep me posted ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Falling Apart Excerpt

    This is an idea I had....what do you think of this excerpt? Chapter 1 "You...you mean it?" I stuttered, being in awe from his amazing blue eyes. "Of course I ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Memory Haven

    The Memory Haven It's strange how many things Remind me of you. Especially inside the Memory Haven. The cold hard gray walls, Like your cold, selfish heart, Only wanting what ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: TigerGate, chapter 1

    The only things I noticed was the things Seraph pointed out! Dang, I need to get here quicker! Again, I really liked this. I really want to know more. I ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: TigerGate

    That was really good. I only caught the same things Irish did, so I didn't really want to put them here, since it was already said you know? But I ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Wolf's Howl

    The night is all around me No stars glimmer No moon shines Only a wolf's howl Can be heard in the distance The wolf cries of loneliness The wolf cries ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Emerald Eyes

    Wow, that was really emotional. I could tell you were talking about a cat...you were...right? Cause it was descriptive, but not too discriptive. I loved it, it reminded me about ...

    Nov 21, 2009


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe